Halina Halina

that was really cute and smoothly animated c:

Haxorus Pok├ęphlia (Hilda) Haxorus Pok├ęphlia (Hilda)

had to make an excepton for my usual aversion to pokephilia because i love hilda way too much and this was way too hot and well-animated to pass up~

The Bench bunch - chap#4 The Bench bunch - chap#4

This has to be one of the worst things I've ever seen in the entirety of my existence.

Hitomi Senpai Hitomi Senpai

This one actually isn't so terrible tbh.

Sexy Flight Attendant Sexy Flight Attendant

This is the bottom of the barrel for you, honestly. Not to say I haven't seen worse from you (because dear god I know I have), but you've reached such an absurdly high level of apathy that you've resorted to digging up archaic games of yours and releasing the full version. True, however, that you do upload new games on your website, but I'm saying this in terms of updating your Newgrounds page. Of course, this isn't to say your recent/current games are any better. I'm too lazy to write an actual review for this because it isn't worth reviewing something this old that was only uploaded for the sake of uploading something. I continue to live in eternal confusion as to whatever happened to your unanimously good Meet'n'Fuck games, though I figure whoever made them left and/or encountered legal problems with the stolen art. Even if the second scenario were the case, that could very easily be solved by simply crediting the sources. Though the art was stolen, and plagiarism is something that I heavily condone against, those games were essentially animated hentai galleries and it was wonderful, despite occasional tedious gameplay mechanics, sometimes too much non-H content, and spelling/grammatical errors. I've already voiced my opinion on the abhorrent quality of your new games and the aspect of you uploading old games recently to Newgrounds, so I'm not entirely sure what else to add. I do sometimes feel I'm a bit too harsh on this stuff, and from time to time, yeah, some games of yours really aren't bad at all, thoroughly enjoyable, even. But those are drowned out by the majority of attempts at pumping out half-assed content. [Insert conclusion]

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Amazon Island Amazon Island

Something tells me everyone and anyone managing the GoD Newgrounds page has died and is just rummaging about to find old games to put here.

Skullgirls: Filia Skullgirls: Filia

This is so great and adorable :D
There really needs to be more pixelated hentai.

pokegirls pokegirls

Love, love, love it :D
Super hot and adorable c: